Re: [MOL] Beav! [00013] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Beav!

Lillian;
    Blueberry might be strange but it's not because of her dew claws!!
LOL....Every dog I know is born with them it's just that some breeders remove
them when they are pups before weaning, dew claws, tails and ears cropped if
their breed requires that. So some dogs when people get them as pups have dew
claws already removed......It's no big deal, I don't know why they began
removing them in the first place. I know some people think they can get caught
on something which could tear them. I look at it as they are born with them so
why remove them. I just keep them the claw trimmed. I have seen some dogs chew
on their own nails as if pruning them.......Talk to you later......Beav