Re: [MOL] ImClone C225 [00011] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] ImClone C225

Lillian,

Do you or anyone have any websites concerning trials of the chemo  C225?
there is an article in Oct 3 Woman's world about a woman who supposedly  has
been cured of st IV colon cancer.  All I can find is the stock is down 63% as
of June.  I think it may be in trials but can't find it there.

I hate to ask you because I know you must spend hrs on the net searching.
But you are the only one who may be able to find it.

Thanks,

Pat Hall