[MOL] dog nails... :-) [00010] Medicine On Line

[MOL] dog nails... :-)

You know, I think this may be one more case of using common sense, and being
in touch with your pet and it's needs. I've had a number of dogs through the
years, and never trimmed any of their nails, with no problem. But yes, my
retriever is indeed very active, which does make a difference. I also keep
an eye on her, and would definitely start trimming if I spotted any tendency
to overgrow; also, wouldn't wait until they curled into the pad of the foot!
Just one more example of how there's no one set thing that works for
everyone, eh? Thanks for the info Beav! Love, Joicy