Re: [MOL] Carol O. [00008] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Carol O.

I just had to share my good news!!.

The malignant mass in my chest is now gone.  I had my C/T scan on Thursday,
and it showed that the cancerous tumor is gone.

I am still going for more chemo treatments in the hope that it will not start
growing again.

Carol O.