[MOL] Kathy Hamilton's Dad..... [01862] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Kathy Hamilton's Dad.....

Dear Friends:  With a heavy heart I inform you that Kathy Hamilton's father passed onto his next journey yesterday (Friday)
Kathy is heading home to MD. for her final good-byes.  She was a member of our forum for a year.  May each of us sing songs of praises for a man who fought the dragon as best he could.  With great warmth to each of you, I remain your friend, lillian

Dear Kathy:  It is a time like this that grim reality hits and we realize that all of us are only put on earth temporarily.  It is a time for us to contemplate on all the joys our love ones have given us for so many years.  To possibly understand that we are fortunate to have been included in the sharing of this very special person.  A shy smile, a twinkle of the eye, a pat on the back are precious moments to be held forever in your heart.  Please know that we all will be praying with you as you walk the final journey with your father.  That we remain your friends and if you should need us we are always right here for you.  In love and peace, your friend, lillian