[MOL] GET THE RIGHT INTERNET EXPOSURE--MASS E-MAIL$%$% [01857] Medicine On Line

[MOL] GET THE RIGHT INTERNET EXPOSURE--MASS E-MAIL$%$%

We offer some of the best bulk e-mail prices on the Internet.  Bulk e-mail can get you the best exposure on the net. What makes this kind of advertising so effective is the fact that you go to the potential customer. Not like search engines or print ads that the potential customer has to do all the searching.  Dollar for dollar bulk e-mailing is also the most economical.  We do all the mailing for you. You just provide us with the ad!  It's that simple!

What we offer:

*General AOL Lists or other ISPs
$200.00 for 1-million e-mails sent.
$400.00 for 3-million e-mails sent.
$600.00 for 5-million e-mails sent.
$800.00 for 7-million e-mails sent.
$1000.00 for 10-million e-mails sent.

WE ALSO HAVE LARGER PACKAGES!

*Targeted Lists:
$400.00 for 1-million e-mails sent.
$700.00 for 2-million e-mails sent.
$1,000.00 for 3-million e-mails sent.

Call for bigger packages!  ORDER NOW!!!AND GET THE RIGHT EXPOSURE!

So why not give us a call and see what it is that we can do for you.  call anytime 209-656-9143, we are in California. METHOD OF PAYMENT , CASHIERS CHECK MONEY ORDER OR BANK WIRE.

Sender:
Cybernet Enterprise 209-656-9143
go to cleanup890@inorbit.com  to be removed.  Please no mail bombs, legit removal.