[MOL] Spare-Time Work,Full-Time Income [01853] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Spare-Time Work,Full-Time Income

"WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?"
*Use our catalogs to get big orders
*Distributorships opening in your area
*On most items you can more than double your money
*It only takes a few hours a week or month
*You keep all the profits.We don't take a percentage of your sales.
*We will help you every way we can, you'r not out there alone
*There's no quota, no pressure.Sell as much as you want.Tell us how much you
want to make and we will help you get there.

ANSWER THIS EMAIL WITH SUB-WHOLESALER IN THE SUBJECT BOX.
Thank you for your valuable time. A one time mailing

John
Distribution Manager
USWD