Re: [MOL] Hey there, I need help. [01851] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hey there, I need help.

Hi Bridget;
    It is hard to tell you exactly because I don't know how choppy the cut is,
but what you would do is comb the hair over the eyes towards you, and start at
right or left side and trim straight across however close you want the bangs to
be.  If he has any hair that is growing in the corners of his eyes covering the
eyes just trim them, left eye at this angle / and right eye at this angle \ .
That will keep the hair from growing up over his eyes. You may have to comb the
hair above his eyes and trim a couple of times to get it even. How is the length
of his coat coming along? Are you able to brush it to keep it from tangling or
maybe it is not that long yet?  You can scissor around his rear so he doesn't
get any dingleberrys hanging from there. If he doesn't like you doing anything
back there just keep working with him until he understands you are not going to
hurt him. You may not even have that problem with dingleberrys (poo poo) if his
hair isn't long enough to tangle it into his hair. They have stuff called quick
stop or whatever, it is used to stop bleeding on the nails if you should happen
to cut one to short. Don't be alarmed if that happens it will stop bleeding
immediatley when you put that powder on then nail. Most people don't clip that
close but it could happen and I'm just telling in case it happens. There should
be some kind of  do it yourself dog grooming book at a bookstore or maybe
petsmart that kind of walk you through it. I am going off line for a week
because of plumbing project we have to move to a guest apt. Hope this info. can
help you some. Take care,   Beav