Re: [MOL] TO ALL [01845] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] TO ALL

I think - there is NO ONE cure-all for cancer!  If it were that simple, it
would have been discovered in prehistoric times.  There is rarely ONE answer
to a host of problems - my boss (a UCC minister) reminds me that is why
groups of people like the Branch Davidians, the Jim Jones', the comet
followers, were so sadly led astray.  They were looking for one easy answer
to all life's problems and all they found was devastation.  True hope lies
first in God and then in humanity's best efforts and best research.  -chris