Re: [MOL] Just found you!!! [01839] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Just found you!!!

Hi Di and welcome to our site. I'm terribly sorry to hear about your son and
have no personal experience in this particular area. But I do have some
experience with people overcoming all odds and there are many of us on this
forum who are living proof. So never give up, as long as there is breath
there is hope!
It's unfortunate not everyone is behind his choice of treatments as this
would certainly be the best thing for him. But, in any case, only he can
call the shots and decide how far and what treatments would serve him best.
What he most needs right now is for his family to love him totally and be
behind him completely.
Please keep us posted on his progress and feel free to express your concerns
or vent your anger or do whatever it is you need to do; that's what we're
here for (as well as being information providers.)
God bless you and I will remember you and your son in my prayers.
Your friend,
Bridget