Re: [MOL] (no subject) [01837] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] (no subject)

Good for John's nurse! It's so nice to hear of one who is committed to the
patient's wellbeing all the way. We often hear the horror stories so it's a
nice change to see a good deed recognized. I think we too often fail to do
that.
It's great that John is keeping his sense of humor; it's one of his greatest
allies for sure. Good luck and I'll remember you both in my prayers.
Keep the faith.
Your friend,
Bridget