Re: [MOL] Just found you!!!/Reply to Di [01832] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Just found you!!!/Reply to Di

Di:  I have a benign tumor in the general location of your son; so I am well
aware of the trauma you are all going through.  In researching for myself
steriotatic radiation is the route I would take.with an adjunct therapy such
as chemo. Your son has to be the one to make the best decision for himself
and everyone else needs to be supportive of his decision and continue to
give him hope.  Hope is all part of beating this battle....Is your son's
located in the gray matter, or white matter?  What are they saying the risks
are?  Wishing all of you the best and please know we hope you will keep us
posted.  Better yet stay on line and meet some of the greatest people on
earth.  Warmly, lillian

more....