Re: [MOL] acute leukemia.. [01825] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] acute leukemia..

Dear Joe,

        I am MARIA LUISA from the Philippines.   I am sorry to hear about
your father.   My mother, who is 58 years old has also been diagnosed of
CHRONIC MYELOGENOUS LEUKEMIA just a month ago.   Her white count was 189,000
then it decreased to 154,000 and as of last check-up, her wbc is 80,000.

        I myself was devastated upon learning of it at first, but courage
made me hold on.   I am alone in this battle as of now for my father has not
yet arrived from his work at the Middle East and all my other siblings
already have families of their own.

        My mother is now being prepared for the interferon therapy.   I am
including you and your father in my prayers.   I pray that as each day
progressess, you'll become stronger and more enlightened on what to do.

        God bless you.

MARIA LUISA