Re: [MOL] grandfather / REPLY [01813] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] grandfather / REPLY

Hi Laura:  Here are some sites regarding the type cancer your grandfather
has.  Please realize that some of his other medical problems will not lend
to certain cancer treatments as they are to harsh on the system.  There are
others on this forum that can tell you much more than myself.  Wishing you
all the best, warmly, lillian  PS if you go to the URL below you will find
many many sites regarding this type of cancer.

http://www.ussc.alltheweb.com/cgi-bin/search?exec=FAST+Search&type=all&query
=non+small+cell+lung+cancer&exec=FAST+Search

more....