[MOL] vulva lumps [01809] Medicine On Line

[MOL] vulva lumps

To whomever it may concern,

about 6 months ago i discovered two "attached lumps" located on a
section of my vulva. One doctor said he thought it was a cyst. The other
doctor said he thought it was a polyp. Neither doctor thought it was
anything to worry about. Since then the lumps have doubled in size and
today i noticed that i have patches of Purple skin on the sight of the
lumps and the surrounding area. Should i have it checked by another
physician? I have the HPV virus which has caused some pre cancerous
cells (lesions and genital warts also) on my cervix. I welcome any
comments.
Thank you,
Tracy (24 years old)