Re: [MOL] acute leukemia.. [01800] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] acute leukemia..

Dear Joe:  Sounds as though your father has hope and wants to keep living.
Hospice is an excelent service; however they are for patients who are dying
and will not do anything to prolong their life.  Your father is prolonging
his life by taking chemo.  Gosh Joe, no one truly knows when someone is
dying, not even a doctor.  Sure he can have an educated guess; but only one
knows the exact time.  The best thing you can do for your father right now
is to love him with all your heart, make amends to anything that you ever
did wrong to him, like a little lie; etc. and work with him on living.
Warmly, lillian

more....