Re: [MOL] Re: [MOL I can't resist this cute and short dog story! [01796] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: [MOL I can't resist this cute and short dog story!

I bet the next thing she will be doing is hitching a ride on Blueberrys
back!!!!  Thanks Lillian I hope the test results aren't to abnormal......love u
back,    Beav