Re: [MOL] Re: [MOL I can't resist this cute and short dog story! [01793] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: [MOL I can't resist this cute and short dog story!

oh
Beav!  Thank God my dog isn't a whiner!!! You know I just never seem to have
a camera around at the right times.  I have nice cameras even a video; but
they are all tucked away.

Here's another cute one.  Great Dane's can really drool puddles.  Our dog
drooled on her hand and she wiped her hand on her mothers slacks!  This kid
is a hoot!

I will be researching your hubby's test scores (medical) tonight.  Have to
go out and do the nasty...pay bills!
luv, u lillian

more....