Re: [MOL]Lillian and friends [01791] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL]Lillian and friends

Hi Vicci;
    You are going through such a tough time right now. The
best thing you can do is what you are doing, just reassuring
you are there for him and that he is not alone. There is not
much one can say in times like these. My prayers are with
you and family....Beav