From: owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com [mailto:owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com]On Behalf Of Lillian
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2000 9:09 PM
To: MOL
Subject: [MOL] New Drug For Colorectal Cancer......

New Drug For Colorectal Cancer, Plus Standard Ones, Improves Survival

TRENTON, New Jersey (AP) - In the biggest advance against end-
stage colorectal cancer in 40 years, researchers have found that
combining a new drug with the standard ones can more effectively
slow the cancer and prolong victims' lives slightly.

http://www.intelihealth.com/enews?298805
_