Re: [MOL] Re: [MOL I can't resist this cute and short dog story! [01775] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: [MOL I can't resist this cute and short dog story!

That's priceless Lillian! But if I was you, I'd let her go on growling for a
while. If it works on the dog, why not on people? LOL
Still laughing at this one,
Bridget