Re: [MOL] Angio carcoma /Reply/for Marg [01773] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Angio carcoma /Reply/for Marg

The first thing I thought of was also a pet but if she's too weak what about
a bright, lively mobile? Maybe somewhere close to a window so it's
constantly on the move. They come in all shapes and sizes and may give her
something to at least entertain her eye.
My heart goes out to you, I can think of nothing more painful.
With my prayers,
Bridget