Re: [MOL] ATN: ALL MOLERS/FERY IMPORTANT/GO TO THIS SITE !! [01770] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] ATN: ALL MOLERS/FERY IMPORTANT/GO TO THIS SITE !!

So you seem to have enjoyed the sucking-up I did, huh? Glad to bring a smile
to your day. Speaking of which, has that picture of you on the red bike ever
been shared with the rest of the group? Such a pity for anyone to have
missed it! lol
Thanks for the info. I missed the part about clicking on the drug. But I'm
afraid I have to agree with you (and you know how that pains me) but what
will be will be. Right now the drugs aren't an option so se la vie!
Your friend with tons of love,
Bridget