Re: [MOL] Update ...Rose Carol..... [01766] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Update ...Rose Carol.....

Thank you so much for sharing your great news Carol.  It is  wonderful to
hear this ball is starting to roll your way.
After your planning meeting, there is a possibility that it may be a week or
two before treatment starts.  I could be wrong on this; but wanted you
prepared just in case.
Did you check with the Amer. Cancer Society Branch ?  They may have either a
place for you to stay or at a reduced rate.  Great news, lets keep it that
way, love you, lillian

more....