Re: [MOL] Breast ca. 2, / Thyroid .... [01763] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Breast ca. 2, / Thyroid ....

Hi Lillian;
    Got my husband's thyroid report back this morn. (over
the phone). His thyroid hormome is 0.02  and his T-7 is
4.4.. His dr. wants to check it again in 6 wks. She said it
must not be anything to worry about because the dr. made a
note to check it in 6wks. and not have him come in to be
seen.?  Do you know if that sounds not to low or to high?
Beav....Seems like it took a long time to finally get
somewhere with this....Thanks to you. The dr. didn't think
he would be unusual at all.