Re: [MOL] Hey there, I need help. [01758] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hey there, I need help.

Good luck Bridget, if you have any problems I'll be happy to help you in any
way. I can give you some helpful hints on a cute and easy trim for his face. I'm
so happy for Sox because over the years I have seen many pups and dogs that
didn't have a loving mommy like he has... I love to play games with my dog when
it's cookie time. I throw his bisquit and he runs for it and we both scramble to
get it but I always let him win. He gets the biggest charge out of that. Thinks
he is really hot stuff. He will hide under the table now before I throw the
"cookie", and come darting out and he always grawls when he runs. It is so
funny.....Your friend,   Beav