[MOL] Update ... [01757] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Update ...

Hello !  Well, Stanford has called & scheduled the treatment planning date
for October 10th ... at 9:00 am ... good time for rush hour don't you think ?
 LOL  This is a Tuesday.  Then on Thursday or Friday they will call & let me
know when to come back ... probably that Monday !   Got to love that notice !
 If we get the word by Friday, we are planning on jumping in the car Saturday
morning early & making it to friend's in Sacramento, then head for San Fran
on Sunday to find a place for the week.  Should be a blast !  LOL

Love you !
Carol