Re: [MOL] Angio carcoma [01750] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Angio carcoma

Hi Marg;
    I know how very very hard it is to watch your niece deteiorate. I lost my
nephew last summer, he was 16 yrs. old. It is so hard to do anything but one
thing that can be done is a organization called "make a wish foundation". Your
niece can do just about anything she has ever dreamed of and this org. will pay
for it. My nephew wanted his family to ride in a limozine to the airport and fly
up to his aunt's in Minn. and visit and go to mall of America. They were all
ready to do this but unfortunately he became so weak he couldn't  and shortly
after passed away. He was so into it though, it was the only thing that cheered
him up. It gave him something to think and dream about.  It is still hard to talk
about him without tears.....My prayers go out to you and your niece and
family......Love,     Beav