Re: [MOL] ask for help [01729] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] ask for help

Hi Yanping -
My dad tried Flor.essece before his surgery.  I am not sure it helped as he did
have a cancerous tumor in the colon.  (We did not know it was cancer until the
surgery)  He only tried it for a short time.  It was reccomended by a
homeopathic pharmacy - and the ingredients are herbs - I believe.  I actually
bought the first bottle for him to try.  The homeopathic person also referred me
to a product called specs and said that a doctor cured himself of colon cancer
by taking both and the article is in the NEW York Times - I don't have the
dates.  So that is all I know about Flor essence. What kind of cancer does your
sister have?
Suzanne