[MOL] Angio carcoma [01715] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Angio carcoma

Jason, saw your posting about your girlfriend. I'm so sorry to hear it
because my niece was just diagnosed this spring (June 2000) with a cardiac
angio carcoma. I am wondering how your girlfriend is doing as I saw your post
was from 1998. Unfortunately for my niece, we were just told today that she
does not have very long at all. I came online to try to find someone to talk
to about it. She is so very weak and hardly talks much at all. I am feeling
so helpless and I just want to  do SOMETHING! i want to brighten her life in
any small way I can. I'm just out of ideas. Any suggestions form anyone out
there who has cared for a terminally ill child? Thanks for any response-Marg