Re: [MOL] chemo for lung cancer/Carol [01713] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] chemo for lung cancer/Carol

Hi, Lil:  I chewed gum the whole time I was on chemo, and it really did help
-- you're right about that.  In fact, I still chew it all the time, since I'm
on a jillion kinds of medication.  It really helped me quit smoking, too.

Love, Kathy