[MOL] Lung cancer...need some info please! [01707] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Lung cancer...need some info please!

My daughter was told that her lung cancer has spread to her brain and heart.
The doctors told her that the lung cancer was 15mm and inoperable because it
was pressing against the esophagus. She has undergone some radiation &
chemotherapy treatments. Her recent tests came back and the doctors told her
that the cancer had spread to her lymph nodes and the prognosis was not good.

We would like to receive a list of the best treatment center in world. Also
any information regarding clinical trials would be appreciated.

Thanks for any information,
Cliff
EflowJr@aol.com