Re: [MOL] ATN: ALL MOLERS/FERY IMPORTANT/GO TO THIS SITE !! [01701] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] ATN: ALL MOLERS/FERY IMPORTANT/GO TO THIS SITE !!

Oh!  So your going to be all kind and sweet with me now, eh?

The stars mean:

The more stars the drug has next to it means the more people have been
effected by this drug.

Then you click on the drug it will tell you what all the nasty things it
will do to other parts of your body.

I figured yours would be up around mine knowing some of your meds. I have
descided that everyone in this world lives on borrowed time, whets to be
will be.  Meanwhile to enjoy life to the fullest, I know your lol at that
one as we hobbled through the parking lot....or as I fell off the damn red
bike....I like the song "Don't worry be happy".  luv u, lillian

more....