Re: [MOL] chemo for lung cancer [01700] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] chemo for lung cancer

Kathy,

It's good to hear that there are doctors out there that would make you
comfortable as much as they can.  I do have a couple of questions.  You mention
that you experienced pain as the tumor was shrinking, where and what kind of pain
was it?  Also, did you have any radiation done, and if so which part of the
body?  Also, did the tumor spread to other parts of the body?  I am asking this
because my father is currently going through chemo for SCLC and he is
experiencing allot of pain?  The oncologist is not sure why the pain is still
there because he is responding to the treatement?

Thank you and regards,
Enver