Re: [MOL] chemo for lung cancer [01699] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] chemo for lung cancer

In a message dated 09/28/2000 12:30:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
KathleenCorrigan@aol.com writes:

<<  and pain as the tumor was shrinking. >>

  Hi Kathy,

  What kind of pain were you experiencing?

  I have had 3 rounds of chemo, and I get a burning pain on the side of my
left breast and into my arm pit.

  The doctor thinks it might have to do with the shrinking tumor.

  Please let me know if the pain you had was also like a burning sensation.

Carol O.