Re: [MOL] chemo for lung cancer/Chris [01697] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] chemo for lung cancer/Chris

In a message dated 09/28/2000 7:52:24 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
CCR417@aol.com writes:

<< ust checked that drug list for carboplatin and Taxotere and neither were on
 >  the list.  Whew, wipe my browl....lillian

  I must have missed something...what list are we talking about?

Carol O.