Re: [MOL] chemo for lung cancer/Chris [01689] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] chemo for lung cancer/Chris

Lil:  That's strange.  I was given both drugs, too.  I've found Taxotere
myself on the Internet, but it's been awhile, and I can't remember where it
was.  Carboplatin has been around for a long time, too.  Sometimes it's
called Carboplatinum, though.  Maybe you can find it there.  I think Taxotere
is a synthetic form of Taxol, but I'm not sure.  Does anyone out there know?

Kathy in Idaho