Re: [MOL] a short story [01687] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] a short story

Dear Chris:  This is good news -- that your dad is in good spirits.  Your dad
has probably come to terms with what I have -- the fact that we may have to
fight this thing for the rest of our lives, but that we'll do whatever we
must to defeat it.  I have a lot of admiration for your father, and for you,
too.  Just be sure to smile when you're around your dad, as I know you will.

Love, Kathy