Re: [MOL] deep lobe parotid tumor [01686] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] deep lobe parotid tumor

Dear Friend:  Thank heavens the tumor is benign.  If you go to the URL just
below it will take you to many sites regarding this type of tumor.  We will
be keeping you in prayers, let us know how you made out, your friend,
lillian

http://www.ussc.alltheweb.com/cgi-bin/search?exec=FAST+Search&type=all&query
=Parotid+gland+cancer&exec=FAST+Search

We invite you to take a look at our