Re: [MOL] ATN: ALL MOLERS/FERY IMPORTANT/GO TO THIS SITE !! [01682] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] ATN: ALL MOLERS/FERY IMPORTANT/GO TO THIS SITE !!

Okay Lillian, I went to this site and found 4 of the drugs I'm taking were
listed: 2 with 3 stars; 1 with 2 stars and 1 with 1 star. But I don't really
understand what this means or if I should be concerned. Oh please My Great
Guru, can you offer any clarification for me? Seriously though, is this
cause for serious concern?
Your humble friend,
Bridget