Re: [MOL] Humor/ Bridget [01677] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Humor/ Bridget

My, my, I say. Whatever happened to that sweet, gentle, kind, loving Lillian
who used to warm the pages of my screen with words of wisdom and joy? Could
this be that "other side" people always say exists even within the best of
us? Oh sweet, sweet Lillian, where art thou?
Your berated and befuddled friend,
Bridget