Re: [MOL] Martha C. [01676] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Martha C.

Dear Jeffrey,
So sorry your mom has had a setback. Please let her know that there are
many, many people praying for her and thinking of her with much love in
their hearts. We'll be looking forward to her return to our forum.
Keep the faith.
Your friend,
Bridget