Re: [MOL] Staging Caner, Educational... [01675] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Staging Caner, Educational...

Dear Judith,
There is no such thing as too much space, everyone takes however much they
need and that's a given.
I think you're really wise to let your sister act as advocate for you. My
experience with cancer is that it takes everything you have simply to deal
with all the varying aspects of the disease and the more things you can
shift to other people to do for you the better. That's leaves you free to
expend your energy on what's important...getting well.
Cancer makes us all selfish to some degree; we have to be if we want to
survive. But I think you'll find that eventually it will turn you into a
more giving person than ever. And I think that's already happening just by
the fact that you're aware and already talking about giving back. In case
you don't know it your participation in this forum is helping everyone who
reads your e-mails so, see? you're already starting to give back. Keep the
faith and look after you.
Your friend,
Bridget