Re: [MOL] Hey there, I need help. [01672] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hey there, I need help.

Thanks Beav for your comments. Actually, there are numerous fund raising
events held for cancer all across the country. But it appears most of these
events are to raise money for research. And a good number are directed
specifically towards breast cancer research. While this in itself is not a
bad thing, I think what's happeneing is everybody wants to be first in the
race for a cure but in the meantime those already suffering from the disease
are doing without some of the facilities and txs that could help them or at
least make access to that easier. And, as usual, focus is on those areas
with the larger population base while other areas go somewhat neglected.
Needless to this, this is all just my opinion from my own experience and
research and is by no means fact.
By the way, Sox will now let me groom him with no problem, at least with
comb and scissors. Unfortunately, I'm no stylist so his haircut will receive
no medals, that's for sure. But at least I can see his big, beautiful eyes
as he begs for his treats. Next is to try cutting his nails. Wish me luck.
AND THANKS, i COULDN'T HAVE DONE THIS WITHOUT YOU AND EVERYONE else WHO
SPURRED ME ON.
yOUR FRIEND,
bRIDGET