Re: [MOL] chemo for lung cancer/Chris [01671] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] chemo for lung cancer/Chris

In a message dated 09/27/2000 10:39:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
firefly@islc.net writes:

> Just checked that drug list for carboplatin and Taxotere and neither were on
>  the list.  Whew, wipe my browl....lillian

I looked quickly @ work yesterday Lillian (that's where the printout is so
that I can xerox another copy).  As for the whew - me too!  -chris