[MOL] Relationship between glucose metabolism and pancreatic cancer.... [01662] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Relationship between glucose metabolism and pancreatic cancer....

Title: Relationship Between Glucose Metabolism and
  Pancreatic Cancer
Abstract: Gapstur and colleagues1 observed that higher
  postload plasma glucose levels were associated with an
  increased relative risk for pancreatic cancer in their
  sample of patients, most of whom were white. While
  working with a predominantly Hispanic adult patient
  population during the last 6 years, I have come across 3
  cases of hepatobiliary cancer in patients with diabetes,
  none of whom...
Source: Journal of the American Medical Association
http://webmedlit.silverplatter.com/j/39d17f6e9b/