Re: [MOL] Staging Caner, Educational... [01660] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Staging Caner, Educational...

Hi Judith;
    I kind of think everyone has their own way of meditating but I can tell you
what I like to do. Really soft sounds like water or waves or birds, these are
really relaxing tapes and sometimes listen to them while taking a warm bath with
just a candle lit. I try to feel for feelings of relaxation and peace and
kindness for those that are in my life. I will sometimes feel like praying a
special way  with just feelings. Those are what I do and maybe some others on
this forum have ways that they like to meditate. I know that a healer that
worked on my husband liked for him to listen to nature tapes and imagine the
cancer disapearing and concentrating on strength and good health. Good luck, so
glad to hear you are feeling better.....Your friend....Beav