Re: [MOL] Re: Some d300 meds. can damage your LINGS !!!!! / CHRIS [01658] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Some d300 meds. can damage your LINGS !!!!! / CHRIS

I would think after Naomi Judd contracted hepatitis C from a needle prick when
she was a nurse that the light would come on to all those in that field. We were
told that my husbands port has to be flushed every 6 wks. when not in use....Beav