Re: [MOL] Martha C. [01656] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Martha C.

Hello Jeffrey;
      I am kind of new to this forum and never met your mother but I have read
the posts of the other molers that have been here for awhile. Your mother has
really touched their hearts and now that love is coming back to her and you. I
hope that you can find strength to get through this and lean on your friends, I
think it is so cool that you came to this forum to let your mothers friends know
how she is doing. Many prayers will go out for her and family....Your
friend.....Beav