Re: [MOL] Martha C. [01651] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Martha C.

In a message dated 09/27/2000 7:38:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
MJT@prodigy.net writes:

> To whoever this may concern,
>
>      Hello my name is Jeffrey. I am the son of Martha Cerreto. I am not sure
>  if you all know about this, but my mother right now has 1 tumors left in
her
>  brain. But, she is in the hospital feeling very weak. Before she went to
the
>  hospital she was throwing up every morning and throughout the day. Please
>  keep my mother in your prays. Thank you for your time.

Jeffrey, your mother is in my prayers as of this moment.  I ask the Lord to
meet all her needs for healing and comfort and to restore her strength.  God
bless you and her.  -chris